Dear Weddington Way Customers,
Weddington Way was started in 2011 with the goal of transforming an outdated and stressful bridesmaid dress shopping experience, and making it enjoyable again for brides and bridesmaids alike. Since that time, we have had the honor of being a part of special days for half a million brides and bridesmaids.
In early April, Gap Inc made the decision to exit the Weddington Way business. As a result, we took a phased approach to closing our shops within Banana Republic stores around the country and gave customers as much notice as possible before we stopped accepting orders on our website. At this point, we are not accepting orders and are still exploring options for the future of Weddington Way. We will share updates as they become available.
Our wonderful team of stylists is still available for any customer service inquiries, and we are accepting returns through at least July 15th. Our website will be live through at least August 15th, so you can access your account until then. Further information can be found on our transition page.
With love and gratitude,
The Weddington Way team
Frequently Asked Questions
Will my existing order be affected?
Any open orders with Weddington Way will be fulfilled as per the timeline indicated to you.
What will happen to my showroom?
You will still be able to access your showroom until at least August 15th.
What is your return policy?
Returns for all orders placed through June 11 will follow our standard returns guidelines, and we will accept returns through July 15, 2018. Your returnable dress shipped with a return order slip and a pre-paid return label, so you have everything you need if you are not satisfied with your order. See website for which dresses are "Returnable".
• Only Returnable dresses are available to be returned for a refund, less $5 restocking fee
• Returnable dresses must be returned within 2 weeks of receipt
• Returnable dresses must be returned in the condition you received them
• Returnable dresses must be unworn, unwashed, or unaltered with all tags attached
• Shipping fee for an order is non-refundable
• In the case of a dress that arrives late, or with stains, we charge a $15 fee
• For International orders, your returnable item(s) will not ship with a pre-paid return label. You will have to cover the cost of shipping the item(s) back to us. Please send an email to email@example.com so we can provide you with an address for our returns facility.
How do I return?
Complete the return merchandise authorization (RMA) form included in your package and include the reason for return.
Affix the pre-paid shipping label to the package. Drop off the package at a UPS facility or UPS drop box within 2 weeks of receipt.
How do I exchange an item?
Weddington Way does not process exchanges. If you are not completely satisfied with your order, you may return your order by July 15 as long as it meets our return guidelines (see above).
Will Banana Republic stores accept and process WW returns?
No. Banana Republic will not process purchases or returns in store. Returns are handled online through the Weddington Way website.
How can I reach Customer Service?
Our Stylists are available 9 am PT – 6 pm PT Monday – Friday. Send them a text at 415-853-8499 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.